Full-Stack Team Lead
Kinsta - Budapest, Hungary (Remote from Denver)
2020 – Current
- Led the architecture and development of a greenfield rewrite of a revenue tracking and commission application, responsible for millions in annual revenue generation.
- Improved system performance by reducing pageload time from over 7 seconds to less than 60ms and increased developer velocity by transitioning from stagnant maintenance to same-day continuous feature releases through updates to a modern stack and incorporation of learnings from the legacy system.
- Contributed to and maintained the company's core web application using a TypeScript-centric stack, making significant contributions to front-end regression testing.
Freelance Software Architect + Project Manager
2017 – 2020
- Created sustainable solutions for web development and internal processes for ad agencies, corporations, and start-ups.
- Provided clients with an agency-like experience by managing projects from start to finish, utilizing personal network to hire and deliver graphic design, copywriting, and other necessary services outside of my personal engineer skillset.
Faction Media - Denver, CO
2015 – 2017
- Developed highly effective campaigns that generated hundreds of millions in revenue through efficient capture and generation of leads for global corporations, with a focus on driving digital transformation initiatives.
- Modernized and overhauled agency's project structures and technologies, reducing project times from weeks to hours.
- Architected unique solution stacks on a per-project and per-client basis based on business requirement gathering.
- Developed HTML emails, landing pages, display banners, micro-sites and full-stack sites for global, multilingual campaigns.
- CRM, tracking, and third-party API integration into various marketing campaign aspects and consulted on implementation strategy.
- Hired new talent and managed freelance resources.
Associate of Digital Design
WBO Co. - Loveland, CO
2013 – 2015
- General print, digital, and brand design.
- Developed and deployed full-stack web projects.
- Created project proposals and managed clients.
- Represented the company in local community groups and events such as AIGA, Chamber of Commerce, and Start-Up Loveland.
Academy of Art University - San Francisco, CA
BFA - Web Design & New Media
Languages / Frameworks / Tools
- Sass (SCSS)
- SQL & NoSQL
- Adobe CC Suite
- (and more!)